Branding and Outreach Materials
Oregon Health Forum, an event organization dedicated to fostering expert-level conversations about health care policy in Oregon, tapped us to develop a brand for them, which we have since applied to a correspondence package, website (developed and maintained by us), digital advertising, and event graphics.
Our ongoing digital marketing work for Oregon Health Forum includes:
- Managing their online event ticketing platform;
- Writing and scheduling social media post;
- Coordinating paid, targeted social media marketing campaigns for each OHF event;
- Laying out and distributing marketing email blasts;
- Reporting on digital marketing performance after each event.
As the COVID-19 pandemic made in-person breakfast forums impossible, we have been integral to OHF’s effort to pivot to more frequent virtual presentations and seminars.
We have also been tapped to create a media kit for OHF and its sister organization, The Lund Report, to help them attract new advertisers and grow into new markets.
In addition to providing design services on this project, we also “crunched the numbers” on their behalf, analyzing data from their various digital properties to determine how Oregon Health Forum and The Lund Report are performing here, in their home market.