Helping Employers Get New Mileage Out of Commute Benefits
Metro is a regional land use and waste management agency serving Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington counties. Among their interests is the use of public resources for transportation services and infrastructure.
The agency tapped us to establish a marketing plan for, promote, and help produce a four-part webinar series focusing on how remote work, flexible work, and other commute benefits can be used to attract and retain employees—a topic of special significance in the COVID-19 economic climate.
The target market for this project was employers across the state of Oregon. Partners included the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT), Get There Oregon, TriMet, and the Westside Transportation Alliance.
A Comprehensive Marketing Plan
Our marketing plan encompassed budget, schedule, and messaging for four months’ worth of…
- Social media advertising via Facebook and LinkedIn
- Traditional media advertising in the form of display ads and advertorials with Oregon Business Magazine
- Indirect outreach with the support of other, local transportation-geared organizations
- Direct outreach to area employers
Bilingual Ad Creative
We designed a suite of ad artwork and crafted social media messaging that sang in two languages: English and Spanish.
Production Services that Zoomed Beyond Expectations
With the marketing machine purring along, we turned our attention to producing the webinar series.
Our event production services included:
- Gathering presentation content and laying out slideshows
- Setting up webinars in Zoom, with bilingual event language
- Coordinating and leading rehearsals with guest speakers to ensure their comfort with the subject matter, event format, and medium
- Setting up live event translation and closed captions
- Running the event from “behind the curtain”– running interference on technical malfunctions, helping field questions, and more
- Editing recordings from each event to be shared by project partners online